Help us raise $5,000 to unlock a matching grant of $20,000
Nathan’s Divide is working toward a Greenways Minigrant from the Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission (SAP&DC)! We’ve come so far already, but the grant will help us take critical next steps toward a 1-acre Welcome Complex, which will include:
- A central gazebo/pavilion, primitive and natural in style
- An updated parking lot including border, circulation and signage, and plantings
- Better (wider and more visible) access to the reservoir trail network
- Hardscaped patio near or surrounding the gazebo, suitable for formal and informal events including events to accelerate fundraising
- Educational signs about the landscape, environment and Nathan’s Divide mission
- All interstitial plantings (native) and sidewalks/paths
- Composting toilet and trash facilities
- Building storage
- Public (environmental) art, stormwater garden, and/or some other type of educational demonstration
The grant requires a match — that is, to be awarded the $20,000 we’re applying for, we must raise $5,000 cash, in addition to the $5,000 in-kind donation. That’s where you come in. Please donate generously.
Donate to our general fund through the Community Foundation for the Alleghenies
Nathan’s Divide has a donor fund through the Community Foundation for the Alleghenies. To donate using this fund, please use the button to the right!